We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning for Christmas

Level Contributor
19 posts
17 reviews
Planning for Christmas

We spent last Christmas in Tremblant and loved it. Although the weather wasn't great, we still had a great time. Stayed at Etoile du Matin. Great accommodations but the lift wasn't always open when weather turned bad. Family got caught 3 times on the village side due to bad weather and closure of lift down to Versant Soleil. NO SHUTTLE TO VERSANT SOLEIL but Tremblant staff was generous enough to shuttle the family but waited 3 hours for the ride. Hence, we want to stay closer to the village. Price for two bedroom varies tremendously between the main website, www.vrbo.com, www.homeaway.com, and www.easyrez.com. Www.ownersdirect.com prices are a joke and rival the main website. Any recommendations on where to find the best deals? Should we wait a little longer for the price to drop?

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,242 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Planning for Christmas

OK. Right I would speak with the reservations and work a deal. They are working deals right now to get people here. I do know many deals in discounted lodging are coming. Wait 3 weeks to see.

I'll do some digging for you in the mean time.

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,242 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Planning for Christmas

New pricing for Christmas from the resort should be coming soon. So be patient.

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,242 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: Planning for Christmas

that is pricing on lodging only.

4. Re: Planning for Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2010, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Mont Tremblant