We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nighmear accomodation

Nighmear accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 October 2014, 12:39
Sheffield
Level Contributor
5,434 posts
154 reviews
1. Re: Nighmear accomodation

Is that 'Nightmare Accommodation'?

It certainly looks like renting a shed and a small one at that. But the photographs show that very well.

Where did you post the review?

England, United...
2 posts
2. Re: Nighmear accomodation

Hello,

I posted it where it says "be the first to write a review'

Also once i had paid for the holiday a bad review popped up, but its gone now, i wish i had screen shoot it! :(

Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
4,331 posts
196 reviews
3. Re: Nighmear accomodation

The listing is actually held on holidaylettings.co.uk which although owned by Tripadvisor, has a different posting process than direct TripAdvisor reviews. If you check the FAQs for Holiday Lettings reviews at https:/…search then you'll see this:

"Where is my review? Your review won't go live immediately. First the owner or manager will have five days to confirm whether you stayed at their property (they won't see your review at this stage). TripAdvisor will also carry out a few checks to make sure it meets their guidelines for accurate, relevant and fair reviews."

So for a holiday rental review, a week is the minimum timescale for your review to appear.

It's possible that the previous review got through the posting process but didn't actually meet the review guidelines so was subsequently removed.

If you need any further help with the status of your review then you ask on the Support Forum, not the Isle of Sheppey Forum. You can find the Support Forum at tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAd…

Get answers to your questions about Isle of Sheppey