We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
48 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Parking

We are arriving in Chester by train in May and had planned to spend 2 nights in central Chester before picking up a rental car and travelling into Wales. I've now discovered the rental car companies are closed on Sundays, so we will have to pick our car up early afternoon on Saturday. That leaves us with a car to park overnight before we leave. I had really wanted to stay somewhere within walking distance of the station and the centre of town, thinking we would'nt have a car. So now things have changed and I'm not sure what the best option would be. It's just bad timing that our dates fall on a weekend, but they can't be changed. I haven't booked a rental car yet. Any suggestions please?

Mentioned in this post
Chester
Chester
Cheshire, UK
Wales
Wales
United Kingdom
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,492 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Parking

Coach House is very central and has had great reviews. The multi-storey carpark is very close indeed, good choice. Hertz and Avis car rental are close to the station, Enterprise is a bit further out but will come and collect you...

Mentioned in this post
The Coach House Inn
The Coach House Inn
506 Reviews
Chester, UK
12. Re: Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2018, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Chester
Recent Conversations