We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lego Model in Chester Cathedral

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,727 posts
693 reviews
Lego Model in Chester Cathedral

Does anyone know how the Lego model is progressing in Chester Cathedral?

Chester
Level Contributor
3,156 posts
99 reviews
1. Re: Lego Model in Chester Cathedral

Hi,

I was in the Cathedral a few weeks ago and they said they think they are about a year behind, so go and have another look and buy some bricks.

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,727 posts
693 reviews
2. Re: Lego Model in Chester Cathedral

If we get the chance this time we will. Would be great to go in and see our dioceses cathedral.

Chester
Level Contributor
3,156 posts
99 reviews
3. Re: Lego Model in Chester Cathedral

We always call in for a cake and coffee, it is so much less hassle than the cafe's in town.

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
4,088 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: Lego Model in Chester Cathedral

Don't forget that on Sundays the cathedral is not open to visitors until after lunch. Your ftwrnoon is going to be busy with museum only open in the fternoon as well. Not sure about the miniature railway....

You will have to cone back again to do Chester justice

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,727 posts
693 reviews
5. Re: Lego Model in Chester Cathedral

Probably will not have the time, bit of a cheek the admission fee, since I am a member of a church in the diocese of Chester, and a member of the church of England.

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
7,753 posts
11 reviews
6. Re: Lego Model in Chester Cathedral

What admission fee?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
198 reviews
7. Re: Lego Model in Chester Cathedral

I bought three bricks when there on Wednesday, they do have a long way to go but it looks very impressive. Like an idiot I didn't take a photo of it. Not that I could post it on here! no admission fee for the Cathedral, there is a suggestion of a donation of £4 but it is not compulsory, also there is a shop with things you can buy which brings in funds. Income to the Cathedral has increased since it stopped charging admission.

Edited: 17 March 2017, 12:30
8. Re: Lego Model in Chester Cathedral

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2018, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Chester
Recent Conversations