We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chester Hotel

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
Chester Hotel

Im am visiting Chester in October and am struggling to choose a nice hotel!! can anyone help? i would like to stay near the city centre and am willing to pay up to £90 for the night. Thanks!!!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,668 posts
41 reviews
103 helpful votes
1. Re: Chester Hotel

Have a look at The Recorder B&B - have not stayed there, but have noticed it when walking the walls.

west midlands uk
Level Contributor
154 posts
30 reviews
39 helpful votes
2. Re: Chester Hotel

The Mill hotel looked nice - 5 mins from town and its got a nice spa and health club, also nice range of bars and places to eat - they do standard rooms at about £75 and nicer ones for £90 ish i think?

Heres their site:

http://www.millhotel.com/NewWebpage/index.htm

Alison

Chester, England
2 posts
3. Re: Chester Hotel

Hi, I live just outside Chester - so can't really say what the hotels are like, only where they are.

Best one by far, is The Egerton Arms (part of the Premier Travel Inn group), 76 Liverpool Road, Chester. bus stop and train station right outside the door. Supermarket across the road and nice food in the pub itself. Cost is 52.95 per room per night (as many of you can sleep as you want). You can get infor on the company web site or you can ring them on 0870 990 6470.

Having been to a wedding at Hoole Hall Hotel last weekend, it was the most lovely place - but this might be outside your budget. But give it a try - it was fab.

If I can be of any further help then send me an e.mail at i.am.yve@ntlworld.com