We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any pubs open on Christmas Day in Chester?

Conwy, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
5 reviews
Any pubs open on Christmas Day in Chester?

My partner and i were thinking of staying in Chester on Christmas night,just wondered if there are any pubs open for drinks in the day through to the night?

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
4,087 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Any pubs open on Christmas Day in Chester?

Cannot say for sure but if you are talking of Christmas Day itself I doubt that pubs anywhere would be open for normal all day drinking. Those that do open usually do so only around lunchtime.

If you are thinking of Christmas lunch you will also need to check what restaurants are open as many of our frequent recommendations here on TA do not serve on Christmas Day

London, United...
Level Contributor
308 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Any pubs open on Christmas Day in Chester?

The commercial is open at night time with live music and the custom house in the day time.

3. Re: Any pubs open on Christmas Day in Chester?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Chester
Recent Conversations