We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trezalah near guval

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
31 reviews
trezalah near guval

hi were stopping in a caravan here and were wondering on the ease of acess to penzance and st ives towns by bus etc any help much appreciated thank you

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
5,558 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: trezalah near guval

I think you mean "Trezelah near Gulval" rather than "Trezalah near Guval" but you will need to give us a bit more detail of the address of the caravan site to be certain (postcode?).

However, if it is where I think it is, I think you will find that it is not particularly close to Gulval and that the only bus stop is about 0.5 miles away at "Badgers Cross" which is served by bus 516 - see cornwallpublictransport.info/pdf_tts/516.pdf . However, note that only the buses that do NOT have a timing at Ludgvan will stop there.

Phil-the-Bus

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
31 reviews
2. Re: trezalah near guval

tr20 i think its the old chapel thanks for any help

3. Re: trezalah near guval

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2010, 00:17