We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Admiral Benbow pub

Padstow, United...
Level Contributor
195 posts
Admiral Benbow pub

Hi! has anyone been to the Admiral Benbow pub recently please? (1) Do they serve food on Sundays and what are the prices like? (2) do they do vegetarian food and what are the choices like

(3) do you have to book for Sunday lunches

(4) Whats the pub like in general.

Cheers.

Stalybridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
95 reviews
103 helpful votes
1. Re: Admiral Benbow pub

I've been in but it was years ago so that doesn't really help. I've found a link to some photos for you so that you know what you are looking for:-

tripadvisor.co.uk/LocationPhotos-g186240-d18…

Here are some reviews I found, some quite recent:-

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?hl=en&safe=vss&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=admiral+benbow,+penzance,+reviews&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=admiral+benbow,&hnear=Penzance,+Cornwall&cid=16343455994209072375&dtab=2&pcsi=16343455994209072375,1&ei=xyFRTIGoBYH60wTpuZyLBw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBwQqgUwAA

My friend went there for dinner last year and enjoyed it but I don't have the specifics.

Hope this helps.

Suzi

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
338 reviews
808 helpful votes
2. Re: Admiral Benbow pub

Hi there

I was down there a couple of weeks ago and dined in the Benbow as well as it's close neighbour on Chapel St, the Turk's Head which for me, was miles better for quality of it's ale , food and service. It's not that the Benbow was bad, it just was nowhere near as good .

3. Re: Admiral Benbow pub

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2011, 01:19