We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Minack Theatre and dog?!

febe3
Level Contributor
158 posts
53 reviews
Minack Theatre and dog?!

We would like to take in an evening performance at Minack...but we are taking our elderly quiet dog on holiday with us. It says on the web site they don't recommend leaving a dog in the car (which I would be a little worried about anyway)....can anyone help me out and recommend a kennel/sitter or what to do? I wouldn't want to leave him in our holiday rental either, I don't think it's right to do so in someone else's home, even though he would probably just sleep...you never know with a dog!

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
10 posts
39 reviews
11. Re: Minack Theatre and dog?!

There is a doggie day care in Marizion You are able to put your dogs in day care at Marazion if required-

Tregurtha Downs Farm, Marazion Plain- an-Gwarry, Marazion, Penzance, TR209LD, Offer day care for you dogs,

9.00am to 4.30pm £10-12 per day

Tel 01736 711422

12. Re: Minack Theatre and dog?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2016, 01:16