We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in St.ives

Bournemouth, United...
1 post
1 review
Staying in St.ives

I was planning on staying in st.ives with my partner sometime during the week in march for 3 night. looking online i am keen on stay at lordryans due to the induvidual looking rooms although this hotel doesnt have parking onsite! i was wondering what the best way to park would be for minumal money! or if parking to expensive would consider staying somewher else with free parking if anyone knows and other good b and bs or hotels in st.ives?? Thankyou

Lichfield
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
93 reviews
1. Re: Staying in St.ives

It's a little difficult to recommend places because the requirements of an individual will be different to those of someone else. Your budget and the style of place might mean that you would rule out some places that others love. Here is a link to B&B accommodation in St Ives with parking. I think that would be a good starting point:-

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g186243-St_Ives_Cor…

Thanks.

Suzi

Blackpool
Destination Expert
for Blackpool
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
44 reviews
2. Re: Staying in St.ives

The nearest car park to you is Barnoon Long Stay. It costs £6.40 a day so for three nights you will not be looking at no more than £24.

http://www.cornwall.gov.uk/transport-and-streets/parking/cornwall-council-car-parks/car-park-locations-charges-and-facilities/st-ives-area-(including-carbis-bay)/barnoon-long-stay-st-ives-tr26-1jf/

Edited: 25 November 2014, 09:57
3. Re: Staying in St.ives

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2015, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about St Ives
Recent Conversations