We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brighton in march

Uppsala, Sweden
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Brighton in march

Planing a trip to Brighton in march 2018

Things to do? Visit?

7 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
1,638 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brighton in march

I might have been more helpful had you observed the basic courtesies like please & thank you. You have found TA so I am sure you can find Brighton's own tourist information site which will give you all the information you need!

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
210 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brighton in march

Ah well - you're right andmar - but sadly we're not all blessed with politeness, and I'm sure no offence was intended.

Mia - don't miss the fish and chips on the pier - best fish and chips in Brighton!

Also make sure to have a ride on the Volks Railway - but read the story of it first.

It's a great town - hope you have fun.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,710 posts
336 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brighton in march

That electric railway is a good one. Not sure if you are afraid of heights but there's also the new observation tower, on the border with Hove. It's possibly a little pricey but may be worth it. I didn't do it for personal reasons.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,155 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brighton in march

Brighton is a city and IMO better fish and chips are at bankers on western road. The most famous site to visit is the royal pavilion built by george iv as his seaside palace.

Best as suggested to google brighton and find things that intetest you.

Dresden, Germany
Level Contributor
1,113 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Brighton in march

North Laine district is a good area for exploring with many independent quirky shops, cafes etc. The Lanes to the south. Narrow passages with jewellers, restaurants and pubs.

A ride on the Brighton i360.

I've given you a start. As suggested, you need to do a search for other ideas.

3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Brighton in march

Hi Castra, could you please help me? Im traveling from Argentina to Brighton to a teaching Congress at Brighton Centre for 5 nights, first days of April.

I would like to stay in a B&B. I like places with lots ir people, bars, srt galleries, etc. Do you know where can I stay?

Thanks for your time!!!!

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,490 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Brighton in march

choose a B&B/Guest House in Regency Square, maybe the Artist Residence https:/…

Edited: 01 March 2018, 06:43
Reply to: Brighton in march
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Brighton
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now