We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Brighton

Australia
Level Contributor
69 posts
64 reviews
Hotels in Brighton

Hi everyone, can anyone recommend a really nice hotel in Brighton for 4 nights? First time in the U.K. and want to spend our first few days/nights in a memorable and beautiful hotel. Would like to stay in minimum 4 star (cause everywhere else we'll be staying in the U.K. Will be a lot cheaper) and central to the pier if possible. Cheers

5 replies to this topic
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
630 posts
141 reviews
1. Re: Hotels in Brighton

Not been to Brighton yet but I really like the look of Drakes hotel but since I will have my sister with me who likes lots to do its looking more like Jury's as its closer to shopping and has a pool and spa but if it was a romantic break I would choose Drakes, depends what you are looking for, lots to choose from.

Dresden, Germany
Level Contributor
1,674 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: Hotels in Brighton

Either the Grand Hotel or neughbouring Metropole on the seafront should fit your requirements.

http://www.grandbrighton.co.uk/

…hilton.com/en/…

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,228 posts
57 reviews
3. Re: Hotels in Brighton

I don't recommend the Metropole, it was awful! Rude arrogant staff, double room with the bed against one wall so not sure what I'd have done if there'd been 2 people using it, very old fashioned bathroom, it was something crazy like £15 a day for wifi in your room, food was over priced and microwaved, never again, I'd rather stay at the premier inn!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
630 posts
141 reviews
4. Re: Hotels in Brighton

I looked at the other duplicate thread and saw the grand so checked it out and was impressed by their restaurant but I can't find any reviews of Jury's waterfront restaurant, anyone know its name or if the food is any good? . Nothing worse than being out all day and wanting to stay in and then find out the hotel food is rubbish, thanks in advance.

Dresden, Germany
Level Contributor
1,674 posts
23 reviews
5. Re: Hotels in Brighton

Brighton has so many restaurants to suit all budgets & tastes from so many nationalities. You are spoilt for choice. There is no need to eat overpriced underwhelming hotel food if you don't wish.

Reply to: Hotels in Brighton
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Brighton