We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London itinerary from 10 apr to 15 Apr

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
London itinerary from 10 apr to 15 Apr

Hello there, me and my husband are going to London on 10 Apr to 15 Apr for honeymoon. We wilĺ be reaching London at 0800 on 10th Apr. We are interested in going to museums, tourist attraction, harry porter, shopping, musicals. Able to recommend and draft an itinerary for me? I will be going to Liverpool on 14 Apr and moving off to Paris on 15 Apr.

22 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
4,225 posts
348 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: London itinerary from 10 apr to 15 Apr

I think before anything, you should grab a guide book for London and read more about the sites and attractions here and work out what might interest you and what you may wish to visit, then develop your itinerary from that.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
11,707 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: London itinerary from 10 apr to 15 Apr

There's a lot that's not right with Days 4, 5 & 6.

Day 4 - from London to Manchester, out to Old Trafford, do the stadium tour, then back to London will take all day. Scrap the idea of shopping and/or markets in London.. And it does not make sense going back to London as you need to be in Liverpool (near to Manchester) on Day 5; so stay in Manchester the night after Day 4.

Day 5 - be aware that the match date or kick off time "may" change. Have you already bought tickets for that match, and from whom ? Are you planning to return to London (yet again) for night after Day 5 ?

Day 6 - have you already bought the Eurostar tickets ?. IMO it would be easier and better to fly to Paris from either Manchester or Liverpool Airports.

Overall, you are not allocating much time to actually see and experience London.

How much of your plan is already booked and cannot be changed ?

Edited: 20 January 2018, 04:28
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: London itinerary from 10 apr to 15 Apr

Hello there, I’ve actually booked my eurostar ticket going off from london to paris. And yes too I’ve booked the soccer match via the liverpool membership way earlier.. what if i shift the market to day 1 and 2?

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
9,697 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: London itinerary from 10 apr to 15 Apr

Where did you buy your tickets from? I ask as only hospitality tickets for this game are on sale at the moment.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
11,707 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: London itinerary from 10 apr to 15 Apr

It's good that you bought your tickets direct from Liverpool FC.

The definite dates and KO for matches in April are not due to be announced until approx end Feb.

There is a fair chance that your match could remain at 3pm on Sat 14th; but could be moved to various times & dates from 8pm 13 Apr, lunchtime or late pm Sat 14 Apr, various times Sun 15 Apr or 8pm Mon 16 Apr.

What time does your pre-booked Eurostar train depart from central London on Sun 15th?

The last train from Liverpool to London on Sat 14 April departs at 1948; that's ok for a 3pm KO but not ok if the match is moved to late pm KO that same day.

First train on Sun 15th doesn't arrive at London Euston until 1105 if on time.

Here's all the train details and where to book

https://www.virgintrains.co.uk/

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: London itinerary from 10 apr to 15 Apr

I’ve booked via hospitality ticket directly from the website.

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: London itinerary from 10 apr to 15 Apr

The match should be fixed i guess? What’s the chance of a change?

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
9,697 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: London itinerary from 10 apr to 15 Apr

Good news regarding your hospitality tickets.

<<The match should be fixed i guess?>>

I'm afraid not as already stated all matches up to 6 weeks beforehand are subject to change for TV.

What is the chance of it getting moved...Liverpool do get shown on tv a lot but who knows??

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: London itinerary from 10 apr to 15 Apr

Thanks mate! The eurostar departs at 11:31 to paris. Looking at a whole day in Liverpool on 14 Apr. Maybe might need to take off Old trafford in my itinerary.

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: London itinerary from 10 apr to 15 Apr

I’m staying at London House Hotel. Any reviews/advice? Planning to take the 0930 Harry Potter show. What time should I depart from my hotel any advice?

Reply to: London itinerary from 10 apr to 15 Apr
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted