We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London Entertainment Book

Southington...
Level Contributor
151 posts
1 review
Save Topic
London Entertainment Book

Does anyone know if they still publish a yearly Entertainment Book for London. It contains coupons for dining, local attractions etc. In the past, I have purchased them in the U.S. but they are no longer available over here. If they still publish them, does anyone know where I can purchase one?

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,268 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London Entertainment Book

We are not so hot on these books over here. Ever summer Time Out magazine have a few two for one vouchers in the back of the mag and the rail companies, Transport For London and Visit London all have year round deals including Everybody's London that TFL are curently running. Some of the magazines that you find in hotel rooms also have offers.

Would the Visit Britian website have an address or phone number in the US that you contact?

Southington...
Level Contributor
151 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: London Entertainment Book

Thanks Adamhornets.

I checked out the VisitBritain site, but there doesn't seem to be any mention them.

The Entertainment Books are quite popular in the U.S. and Canada. I guess they didn't catch on in the UK. Thanks again.