We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London Guest Suites

Perth WA
Level Contributor
12 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
London Guest Suites

Has anybody booked through London Guest Suites recently? I have a booking for late June and have been trying to extend our stay but they do not answer my emails. The final payment is due in April so am a little worried about our booking and would like to sort out b4 final payment

West London
Level Contributor
10,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London Guest Suites

I don't know the answer myself, but this seems to have been overlooked, so am moving it to the top of the list.

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: London Guest Suites

I hv a booking for late July and am also not getting any reply to my emails. Any one else?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: London Guest Suites

I sent them an email with a link to this post. I'll give them a phone call tomorrow as well (it is now late in the evening, so I will have to wait until the morning to call).

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: London Guest Suites

Please tell us who this is so we can respond to this?

We are here to help you . Email us at info@londonguestsuites.com or cal us on 800-664-5663 and we will get this done for you.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: London Guest Suites

As you see London Guest Suites responded to this post and to my email, so there doesn't seem to be an issue with them.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: London Guest Suites

Thanks so much for letting us know because we want all our clients to be 100% happy and will do whatever we need to do to accomplish this.

We have sent an email to the guest in Perth to make sure we can help in anyway. We reviewed her record and everything is in order. She did extend her original booking and that has been sent.

Thanks again for the notice , we sincerely appreciate it.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: London Guest Suites

Glad to help. Always nice to see good customer service.

Rome, Italy
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: London Guest Suites

The company I booked with was called London Guest Suites too but their website (www.london-guestsuites.co.uk) has disappeared today. The e-mail address they gave us is: info@london-guestsuites.co.uk. I think it was fraud... :(

The fake company must have used the same name as the real one...

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: London Guest Suites

For future reference, the website of the the legitimate London Guest Suites is

http://londonguestsuites.com/

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: London Guest Suites

Interesting, I was about to ask the same question. I am considering booking an apartment with London Guest Suites. in Bloomsbury (as seen on TripAdvisor). I've been in email contact with them but have since seen 2 different names associated with them. Are they associated with www.redlandhouse.co.uk? What is the real name of the contact person I should be dealing with?