We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Simply Airports

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Simply Airports

I had read some positive reviews of simply airports and e-mailed them receiving a prompt response. I found some older reviews, however, that were less favorable. I was wondering if anyone had recent experience with this company or could recommend another company.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,813 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Simply Airports

You could go round in circles on this. Pretty much every company offering transfer services gets positive and negative feedback on these forums and elsewhere.

If you are happy with the rate and are aware of their terms & conditions (payment method, waiting times etc) then I wouldn't change. Do though make sure you have their conformation e-mail and contact phone number to hand when you arrive.

MA
Level Contributor
23 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Simply Airports

Just returned from London yesterday. Simply Airports was a great service. We were ready earlier than we expected so we called their number & the driver was there in less than 10 min. He was very polite & informative. On our return back to Heathrow he was right on time, as should be. No complaints with this service at all.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Simply Airports

We used them 2 weeks ago for pick up at 5.30 am to go to Heathrow. We only booked by phone 2 days prior .They arrived about ten minutes early, with an 8 seater van ( we only ordered a saloon car for 3 people) and the driver was very nice. Absolutly no complaints from me. Would be more than happy to use them again.

Belmont, North...
Level Contributor
22 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Simply Airports

I would think again about Simply Airports. I had booked them 2 days in advance (as they instructed) for pickup at Enterprise Lot at Heathrow for 10:30 on June 13th after we returned our car to go in to our hotel in London........THEY HAVE YET TO ARRIVE!!! The Enterprise people were very kind and let us use their phone several times. The first time the lady assured me that the driver was on the way; second time the man assured me that someone would be there in 5 minutes; the third time we called, they said they could not contact the driver; the 4th time we called, they simply would NOT answer the phone!!!!! I had used them once on a previous trip and all was well. I was livid - stuck at the airport and finally after almost 2 hours we took the train into London.....our two grandchildren in tow and all our luggage. If they will lie to you and then not answer the phone...do you really want to do business with this company???

Rehovot
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Simply Airports

We have just returned from a week vacation in London and used Simply Airports both upon arrival from Luton airport and departure from Heathrow. I have also read some of the bad reviews before booking them, and was a bit apprehensive. I can tell you that we were pleasantly surprised that all went well and right on time! Both drivers waited for us, came on time in a very comfortable & clean vehicle and stood behind the price- 50 pounds from Luton (though we were delayed for almost an hour by the very slow passport control. other companies wanted 125 pounds?!!) and 25 pounds to Heathrow (other companies wanted 70-80 pounds?!!). From our great experience- We recommend them full heartedly!

6. Re: Simply Airports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 June 2013, 17:35
Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
1,718 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Simply Airports

We've used Simply many times and have never had a problem, even when we were late arriving for pick-up.

Professional, courteous, clean vehicles, arrive on time or early.

No complaints and highly recommend this service.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Simply Airports

We used Simply Airports to travel from Heathrow to central London at the beginning of June. I was a bit apprehensive too, but found this was a great company to deal with. The driver was there when we arrived - a really pleasant, friendly man. The car was new and very comfortable. The price was great, and there were no extra charges we hadn't been made aware of ahead of time. I'd use them again anytime.

9. Re: Simply Airports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 July 2013, 14:35
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Simply Airports

I wanted to be fair to Simply Airports. I contacted them about the issue I spoke of in June with them. Mike checked out our concerns, found them valid and offered a payment to compensate for our time. I would give them another chance. As I stated, we had used them before with no problem. Every business deserves a second chance especially when they are as professional as Mike was.