We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room for a couple and there disabled son at a premier inn?

Level Contributor
150 posts
1 review
Room for a couple and there disabled son at a premier inn?

Hello just a quick question can you get a room for a couple and there disabled son at the premier inn on duke street or the other premier inn in Norwich city centre I think it's the one by the rail station, thank you.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Oxford
Level Contributor
1,788 posts
91 reviews
1. Re: Room for a couple and there disabled son at a premier inn?

Your best bet would be to contact Premier Inn.

There is also a Travelling with Disabilities forum that might be able to advise on accommodation.

Wiltshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire
Level Contributor
11,671 posts
446 reviews
2. Re: Room for a couple and there disabled son at a premier inn?

Ring and ask premier inn? Why rely on strangers opinions?

premierinn.com/gb/…disabled-access.html

central reservations 0871 527 9236

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,238 posts
57 reviews
3. Re: Room for a couple and there disabled son at a premier inn?

You'd need to be more specific in terms of "disabled" too......does his disability require more space? How is he too because they have a 2 adults per room policy unless you can sweet talk them if his condition means he needs to be in your room.

UK
Level Contributor
9,293 posts
26 reviews
4. Re: Room for a couple and there disabled son at a premier inn?

I believe the premium rate number in post #2 has been superseded by an 03* number - just need to find it!

Wiltshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire
Level Contributor
11,671 posts
446 reviews
5. Re: Room for a couple and there disabled son at a premier inn?

The 03*** number is for specific deals, the 0871 number shown above is the one listed in the 'Disabled Access Statement'

From Contact Us: "To make a booking call 0871 527 8000. Calls cost 13p per minute. For Saver rate queries, please call 0333 003 0025. Calls are charged at your local rate. Remember, you’ll find our lowest prices and all our available rooms here at premierinn.com"

UK
Level Contributor
9,293 posts
26 reviews
6. Re: Room for a couple and there disabled son at a premier inn?

I would guess they're probably in breach of disability legislation, by making disabled people ring a more expensive number than others.

For me that would almost be a reason to stop using them, as a matter of principle.

Norfolk, United...
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
27 reviews
7. Re: Room for a couple and there disabled son at a premier inn?

Email customer services, guest.relations@premierinn.com

Level Contributor
150 posts
1 review
8. Re: Room for a couple and there disabled son at a premier inn?

I've just spoke to a premier inn Customer Services and they say that you are not allowed to have 3 adults in one room including a disabled adult. I won't be using them again

9. Re: Room for a couple and there disabled son at a premier inn?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2018, 23:18
Get answers to your questions about Norwich