We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

christmas day

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
christmas day

hello im coming to stay from christmas day with my family and our small cocker spaniel, can anyone give me some suggestions on pubs, restaurants that will be open that also accept dogs thankyou.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
5,408 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: christmas day

You might find this thread from last year has some info./a couple of useful suggestions, until someone can answer in detail

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186345-i2051-k7…

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: christmas day

All the pubs will be open and a lot of them allow dogs in there's a leaflet you can get in the dog friendly pubs that gives a list of them .

Can't say about eating places as we don't eat out that much .

Am in Whitby now so if I come across any ill post the name .

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: christmas day

That's great thanks a lot

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: christmas day

The endeavour pub on the harbour allows dogs in they even allow you to bring fish n chips in from the chippy next door .

Although prob the chippy not open Xmas day .

The fleece and the black horse the station and the golden lion and the buck allow dogs in.

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: christmas day

The white horse and griffin on church st allow dogs in they also have a table in the bar where you can eat while the dog sits under the table .

Whitby
Level Contributor
106 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: christmas day

A lot of places will close Christmas Day. I would say if you want to eat out it would need pre booking.

7. Re: christmas day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2016, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Whitby
Recent Conversations