We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

octopustravel.com

southport
Level Contributor
610 posts
26 reviews
octopustravel.com

Hi has anybody booked a hotel with this company

Thanks Sheila&Chris

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,384 posts
115 reviews
1. Re: octopustravel.com

No I havent .When you have a middle man in this case Octopustravel they will need to have an income so is it not possible to go directly to the hotel you wish to book

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,399 posts
44 reviews
2. Re: octopustravel.com

I think I booked a hotel with them in Seville several years ago but not certain - I got the link from Ryanair site I think. If it was them there was no problem

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
34,972 posts
1 review
3. Re: octopustravel.com

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186338-i17-k333…

NORLAND, UK
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
35 reviews
4. Re: octopustravel.com

I've used them many times and made HUGE savings on booking the hotel direct. Very good and would never hesitate to use again or recommend.

bridgnorth
Level Contributor
3,459 posts
5. Re: octopustravel.com

Used them once for a hotel in Greece last year; fine , no problems and saved around 30% over the hotel's own price.

6. Re: octopustravel.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2010, 00:15
Get answers to your questions about York
Recent Conversations