We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier Inn Blossom Street South

Stockport UK
Level Contributor
122 posts
72 reviews
Premier Inn Blossom Street South

Hy, My husband and I will be travelling to York by train and are considering staying at the Premier Inn. Does anyone know if they have luggage storing facilities as we don't want to have to walk around York with our suitcase before checkin and after we check out? Any info re this would be very much appreciated.Thanks

York
Level Contributor
485 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Premier Inn Blossom Street South

At the risk of being Captain Obvious, have you rung the Premier Inn and asked them?

Stockport UK
Level Contributor
122 posts
72 reviews
2. Re: Premier Inn Blossom Street South

Hi, Yes I did try and ring but no-one answered the phone after the voice mail directed me to option 3. As it was 10p per minute to hang on, I gave up after about 10 mins. There is also no facility to email the hotel and the issue of leaving luggage is not covered in the Premier Inn FAQS. I have PM'd someone who posted a review on the hotel who had travelled there by train but as yet I have had no reply. This is why I have asked the question on the York forum, hoping that someone with local knowledge may have the answer.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
83 posts
108 reviews
3. Re: Premier Inn Blossom Street South

Hi we stayed there in December and yes they did let us leave our luggage in a locked room at no cost.

York, UK
Level Contributor
123 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Premier Inn Blossom Street South

Hi there,

York Train station has left luggage facilities available if you are not able to leave your case at the hotel. Here are the details:

Operated by Autohorn

Opening Hours

Monday-Saturday 0800-2030

Sunday 0900-2030

Enjoy your trip.

Stockport UK
Level Contributor
122 posts
72 reviews
5. Re: Premier Inn Blossom Street South

Hi,

Thanks for the information- it helps a lot when planning a trip.

6. Re: Premier Inn Blossom Street South

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 14:53
Get answers to your questions about York