We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nottingham to Prague

Which Nottingham hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Nottingham to Prague

Hi there

I'll be visiting Nottingham and wanting to travel to Prague from 23 to 30 April and then back to Surrey.

As an Aussie, I have no idea of the nearest airports that do cheap flights or whether i should do the train one way etc.

Any shared wisdom would be most appreciated.

many thanks

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
18,122 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nottingham to Prague

Here's a start: flights from East Midlands Airport (10 miles from Nottingham) to Prague:

eastmidlandsairport.com/emaweb.nsf/…prague

On your return, where in Surrey are you aiming for? Best Airport would probably be Heathrow but it might not have cheap flights.

UK
Destination Expert
for North Wales
Level Contributor
4,688 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nottingham to Prague

Try this

http://www.easyjet.com/en

Fly out of East Midlands to Prague

Fly back prague to Gatwick

But please be aware easyjet and even more so Ryanair charge for checked baggage and they have low weight allowance and charge harshly for overweight

Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nottingham to Prague

Many thanks for the excellent tip re luggage

J

Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nottingham to Prague

Your response is much appreciated. Will be staying in Leatherhead, Surrey. Do you know if Gatwick does some cheap flights?

UK
Destination Expert
for North Wales
Level Contributor
4,688 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nottingham to Prague

As well as easyjet Ryanair do flights out of Gatwick

http://www.ryanair.com/en/fares-to-europe

If you go on to both sites and look for the aiport of your choice then you will see their destinations

These two airlines were the first to offer really cheap air travel across Europe but with all the add ons that they impose these days it is often as cheap to go with a mainstream airline

BMI , jet2 are others as well as BA of course

Happy browsing

Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nottingham to Prague

Thanks so much for your time!

Toronto, Canada
12 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Nottingham to Prague

Hi there,

At the moment, I do believe bmibaby is the only carrier that flies direct from East Midlands airport. I think it's a bit more expensive than RyanAir, but you might be able to get a deal. :)

nottingham
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Nottingham to Prague

Bmi are the only carrier that flys out of East Midlands,however these flights are seasonal and end around the 16th April.Bummer.

9. Re: Nottingham to Prague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2013, 05:29
Get answers to your questions about Nottingham