We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A place to take a fussy 6 year old to eat .

souhampton
Level Contributor
135 posts
107 reviews
A place to take a fussy 6 year old to eat .

I am coming to Salisbury this weekend as it is a Superhero day in the Cross Keys centre with my 6 year old who is a fussy eater . I really hate Fast Food Outlets as the food is normally rubbish and expensive for what you get , so I was thinking of a Cafe or a .

Child friendly Restaurant . Thank you .

1. Re: A place to take a fussy 6 year old to eat .

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 11:14
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,190 posts
213 reviews
2. Re: A place to take a fussy 6 year old to eat .

Select from the dietary menu choices below

jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/food/dietary-requir…

before going, perhaps, to

jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/…the-kings-head-inn

3. Re: A place to take a fussy 6 year old to eat .

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 11:14
Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,913 posts
61 reviews
4. Re: A place to take a fussy 6 year old to eat .

salisbury has a number of places to eat it depends what you mean by fussy

stoners cafe near the cross keys plus many more

souhampton
Level Contributor
135 posts
107 reviews
5. Re: A place to take a fussy 6 year old to eat .

I am looking for a good family run Cafe / Restaurant that makes good home cooked food and would be family friendly . There is a Family run Greek Restaurant where I live and that is where I would take him at home . Around the Cross Keys shopping centre would be a bonus .

Essex
Level Contributor
31,765 posts
69 reviews
6. Re: A place to take a fussy 6 year old to eat .

Perhaps if you elaborate a bit on what the 6'er will eat, or what he won't eat, you will get more useful suggestions....

Or maybe if you peruse this, you will spot just the kind of place you are looking for.....

destinationsalisbury.co.uk/experience-salisb…

7. Re: A place to take a fussy 6 year old to eat .

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 11:27
8. Re: A place to take a fussy 6 year old to eat .

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 11:27
souhampton
Level Contributor
135 posts
107 reviews
9. Re: A place to take a fussy 6 year old to eat .

Thank you to everybody who replied , we ended up going to The Catherdal Hotel for lunch as there were more than enough choices on the Children's Menu . It was fine , I would probably stay there if I ended up in Salisbury for the night and would go back for a Drink .

10. Re: A place to take a fussy 6 year old to eat .

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2016, 00:17