We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B & Bs Just Outside Aberystwyth

England
Level Contributor
26 posts
20 reviews
B & Bs Just Outside Aberystwyth

Good Morning Folks

I'm looking for a recommendation for a nice B & B or somewhere to stay on 18th July for one night, for one couple and one 17 year old girl. I've been looking at Aber itself, but most are booked, seeing as it's graduation week and I've (as usual) left it too late.

I don't mind driving out of town, if it's a nice place.

Thank you

Elaine

Aberystwyth, United...
Destination Expert
for Aberystwyth
Level Contributor
680 posts
173 reviews
1. Re: B & Bs Just Outside Aberystwyth

try York House & Pebbles in Borth (they are owned by the same people & are next door to each other) contact them, Rona & Phil on 01970871690 or email dalton/71@btinternet.com

We have friends who always stay there when they come to see us, & they are very pleased with the accommodation.

England
Level Contributor
26 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: B & Bs Just Outside Aberystwyth

Thank you!

Aberystwyth, United...
Destination Expert
for Aberystwyth
Level Contributor
680 posts
173 reviews
3. Re: B & Bs Just Outside Aberystwyth

There is another B&B in Borth, Heulwen, phone no 01970871659.

In Bow Street, 4 to 5 miles from the uni is Lleity Ceiro 01970821900, & Garreg Lwyd B&B 01970828830. I have had a look on booking.com & it is coming up with some rooms available at accommodation in Aberystwyth, so might be worth a look, but be quick as some are showing only one room left. Good luck

4. Re: B & Bs Just Outside Aberystwyth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2017, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about Aberystwyth
Recent Conversations