We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Conwy to Cardiff or Cowny to Harlech

Which Conwy hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Conwy to Cardiff or Cowny to Harlech

Hi

Someone have informations about bus travels from Conwy? I'll stay to days on Conwy and then will go to Cardiff. I saw that i can use the train but i prefer a bus travel crossing wales. I need to now if have some website with informations, if there're regurlar buses, the price, etc.

I'm also thinking in go to harleck and then to Cardiff.

Thanks in advanced.

Ricardo

Brazil

Prestatyn, Wales
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Conwy to Cardiff or Cowny to Harlech

Hi

Train would be best way to Cardiff, easiest and cheapest and i believe there isn't one bus that goes to Cardiff from the North. You can get a single to Cardiff for £20 if you book early enough and it will only take 3hours to 3.30 by train.

If you want to go by bus have a look at www.nationalexpress.com/

I hope that helps.

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Conwy to Cardiff or Cowny to Harlech

Thanks, really the train is the best option. :)

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Conwy to Cardiff or Cowny to Harlech

Train is the best option - but it goes 'round' Wales rather than across.

Bus is possible, but requires 2 changes - at Bangor and Aberystwyth. It will be scenic and slow - and without checking I'm not sure it can actually be done in one day.

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus from Conwy to Cardiff or Cowny to Harlech

Yes, i saw that. Need to take a bus from Bangor to Aberystwyth, another from Aberystwyth to Cardiff (just 2 times during the day) or from Aberystwyth to Carmarthen and then to Cardiff. Will take around 9 hours, too much. :)

Regards and thanks

5. Re: Bus from Conwy to Cardiff or Cowny to Harlech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2010, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about Conwy
Recent Conversations
More Conwy Topics