We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Should i chance it.

aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Should i chance it.

I want to get the early flight to Gatwick on Saturday 17th February however, i use public transport and i notice that the earliest bus from Elgin, the 11A will get me to the Airport for 05.53.

I travel with a small case and a guitar in a case, its an Easyjet flight so i will already have my ticket printed but i know from experience that i will have to drop off my guitar at the outsized luggage desk and then go through security, the departure time of the Easyjet flight is 06.40.

Whatcha think, should i chance making the mad dash or just resign myself to booking an expensive hotel in Nairn and an expensive taxi to the Airport in the morning.

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
19,454 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Should i chance it.

I read the post but their avatar says they live in Aberdeen. It would seem they are flying from Inverness as they are posting on the Inverness Forum..

Edited: 16 September 2017, 10:14
aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Should i chance it.

Right guys he he, you have convinced me, i will take the flight down from Aberdeen the night before and stay in the central travelodge which i can get for 30 quid.

The reason was I could have stayed at my brothers place in Elgin the night before and then hopped on the bus to Inverness Airport in the morning, the arrival time would have been perfect to catch my other flight from Gatwick to Funchal but for the sake of saving 30 quid its really not worth it, i did not realise that i would get that travelodge for 30 pounds which was why i was trying so hard.

13. Re: Should i chance it.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2018, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Inverness