We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage in the city centre.

Halifax, United...
3 posts
Luggage storage in the city centre.

Can anyone advise if they know where we could leave our suitcases in the city centre while we spend our last few hours before heading to Cork Airport for a late flight? Thank you in anticipation.

2 replies to this topic
Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Cork
Level Contributor
6,630 posts
63 reviews
47 helpful votes
1. Re: Luggage storage in the city centre.

This seems to change all the time and with the two places I used to send people, one has closed down and the other doesn’t seem to offer luggage storage any more.

After a quick google, it seems there are a number of places where you can book online on a worldwide site and they will have a franchisee in Cork.

The other one that I noticed was a place called 365 IT Hub on Patrick’s Quay. That is a legitimate business and it’s handy for both the train and bus stations. If looking for it, you’ll probably see the Western Union branding more prominently than the name.

I have no reports of what luggage storage is like there, but it does exist and is in a relatively handy location.

Halifax, United...
3 posts
2. Re: Luggage storage in the city centre.

Thank you very much for your advice :) My apologies for the late reply.

Edited: 22 May 2024, 11:41
Reply to: Luggage storage in the city centre.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.