We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public transit to Blarney Castle

1 post
Public transit to Blarney Castle

Hello, Im staying in Limerick and I can map out the Limerick colbert station to Cork Kent, What Im having troubles with, is what bus route to take from Cork city to Blarney. It looks as if Im suppose to take the 215 bus and it looks like the closest stop to the castle is Blarney Church bus stop. But how close is the nearest 215 bus from Cork station? I want the smoothest transition and I don’t mind catching a later bus (and being in Cork city for a bit) if it means I don’t have to miss an early bus.

1 reply
Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Cork
Level Contributor
6,609 posts
68 reviews
47 helpful votes
1. Re: Public transit to Blarney Castle

It’s about a 10 minute walk from the train station in Cork to the stop on Patrick St.

You may find it easier to get the bus to Cork, which is competitive with the train on time as its direct, and then the bus station is closer to the 215 bus by about 5 minutes.

Reply to: Public transit to Blarney Castle
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.