We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car3000 and Europcar

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Car3000 and Europcar

Like many before, it appears I have been 'had' by the above two companies. I booked through Car3000, two days rent and insurance and was told to pick up from Europcar. At Dublin, I was told Car3000's insurance was not valid so had to pay again.

Secondly, despite only using a fraction of the tank of petrol I was given, I only received a small % of what I was due back. Furthermore, I've just found out, that despite being told I needed change for the tolls, which I paid twice, I have just been billed for 2 auto toll fees that automatically are charged when using the car.

So, suggest anyone using the above companies, DONT. Plus, if you use anyone else, bear in mind all the scams that myself and other people on this site have been the victims when hiring a car at Dublin airport. Probably, cheaper in the long rung to get a TAXI !!

Best Seller
Cliffs of Moher Tour Including Wild...
1,215 Reviews
from US$53.80*
Best Seller
Northern Ireland Highlights Day Trip...
1,015 Reviews
from US$77.70*
Best Seller
Book of Kells Early Access Tour with...
239 Reviews
from US$52.60*
1. Re: Car3000 and Europcar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2011, 01:35