We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corbally to Lime Tree Theatre

new york
Level Contributor
957 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Corbally to Lime Tree Theatre

Hello... heading back to Limerick again at the end of March early April. There is a theatre production on at the Lime Tree Theatre that I would like to see. What would a taxi fee be from Corbally to the theatre? Thanks!

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
27,396 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Corbally to Lime Tree Theatre

Hi Noseymama, how are you?

It will cost about €10 to get from Corbally to the Limetree.

Just a nods up, the Limetree is a lovely intimate theatre but if you don't like heights look for a ticket in Rows A - N. Rows O - V are quite steep. But don't worry about being to close in Rows A -E. We were in Row B for a performance over Christmas (Limerick Panto Society - Cinderella) and it was perfect. It didn't feel as if you were part of the cast (unlike some other theatres!!)

new york
Level Contributor
957 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Corbally to Lime Tree Theatre

Thanks Bean.... I'm well sorted so. I am looking forward to getting back there! It's been 2.5 years. I follow most venues in Limerick on Twitter and am so proud of what Limerick has to offer. It is amazing how the Arts have taken off...

3. Re: Corbally to Lime Tree Theatre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2016, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Limerick