We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trains from stansted to maidstone

Corfu Greece
1 post
Save Topic
trains from stansted to maidstone

I am flying into stansted from Athens next February Can I get direct from the airport to Midstone East?

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
51,487 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trains from stansted to maidstone

No as you have to cross London - but it's quite straightforward.

Check the details on www.nationalrail.co.uk but briefly you can take the Stansted Express train from the airport to Tottenham Hale Station.

At that station, you change to the London Underground Victoria Line and travel to London Victoria station.

The trains to Maidstone East leave Victoria Station every 30 minutes for most of the day weekdays and Saturdays, every hour in the later evenings and on Sundays.

At least that's the way I would do the journey. There are alternatives that will show up. For example, you could stay on the Stansted Express to London Liverpool Street and take the London Underground Circle Line to Victoria.

Hope that helps.

2. Re: trains from stansted to maidstone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Maidstone
Recent Conversations