We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Penncourt Cottages - Self-Catering near Leeds Castle

Athens, Ontario
Level Contributor
555 posts
75 reviews
Penncourt Cottages - Self-Catering near Leeds Castle

Hello,

I posted earlier in the year with questions about accommodations in the Maidstone area. We found the Penncourt Cottages on the internet and went to check them out in January. We liked the look of them and booked for us and six of our friends to stay in while in England for our wedding.

We could not fault this property. The Twitchers has three double bedrooms, all en-suite, with a common living/dining room/kitchen area with a stove, fridge, and washer/dryer. The barn had one double bedroom, with ensuite, and a living/dining room/kitchen area with a stove, fridge, and washer/dryer

The property is in the village of Hollingbourne and only a 20 minute walk from Leeds Castle. There are ponds and many birds on the property and grazing cows on the neighbouring field.

I know that the forums aren't for reviews, but I couldn't find this property listed on TripAdvisor and I wanted to let people know how much we liked the property. I would recommend as a great self-catering property in Kent.

Special Offer
Leeds Castle, Cliffs of Dover and...
773 Reviews
from US$114.40*
US$127.10
Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral...
120 Reviews
from US$123.10*
Special Offer
Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral...
113 Reviews
from US$71.10*
US$78.90
1. Re: Penncourt Cottages - Self-Catering near Leeds Castle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 06:15
2. Re: Penncourt Cottages - Self-Catering near Leeds Castle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Maidstone
Recent Conversations