We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pub with food

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,113 posts
94 reviews
pub with food

visiting hilton maidstone in few weeks. can you tell me if in walking distance theres a pub with meals as dont want to eatt both nights at hotel? manyy thanks

7 replies to this topic
maidstone, england
Level Contributor
365 posts
103 reviews
1. Re: pub with food

There is the Chiltern Hundreds on one side of the hilton, and on the other side there is Notcutts garden centre, and in there there is a pub - sorry cannot for the life of me remember the name of it. I have eaten at the Chiltern Hundreds and the food is or was, really nice - havent been there that recent I have to admit. Its about a 5 minute walk from the Hotel, Thats easier to get to, the walk to the other pub, involves crossing the dual carriageway and walking down then over the road again, probably about 10 mins. Again further past the chiltern hundreds there is the Bull, which is situated on Penenden Heath, about a 10 minute walk, maybe 15!

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,113 posts
94 reviews
2. Re: pub with food

Thanks very much sounds ideal x

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: pub with food

Sign up to Chiltern Hundreds via Chef & Brewer pub website and get 2 Steak Dinners and a Bottle of Wine for £19 all in!

Good pub by the way.

Maidstone Kent
Level Contributor
116 posts
13 reviews
4. Re: pub with food

The other pub is Henrys Table a 2 for 1 pub. Food is okay and a quiet pub visited by regulars.

Chiltern Hundreds in the past wasd an excellent food pub .Can get busy.

Some excellent resturants only a short cab ride away

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
427 posts
78 reviews
5. Re: pub with food

Jump in a cab and try The Oak on the green in Bearsted Green,the cabs abouta tenner from the Hilton from what I can remember. The food and ambience is exceptional

Suzie

London, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
34 reviews
6. Re: pub with food

If you are thinking of taking a taxi try the Kings Arms at Boxley, 5-10mins ride

its an old country pub with a nice log fire, good beer and nice food

7. Re: pub with food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 January 2012, 14:35

Reply to: pub with food
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Maidstone
Recent Conversations