We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing in Lorient, Concarneau‎

Moultonborough, New...
Level Contributor
35 posts
183 reviews
Save Topic
Fishing in Lorient, Concarneau‎

I am going to be in this area in a few weeks, and am interested in doing some ocean fishing. Can anyone recommend any areas, boats, piers, etc.?

Thanks!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing in Lorient, Concarneau‎

Might this be what you're looking for?

www.tourismeconcarneau.fr/fr/page/dsp/30

There's a large car park right by where these boats leave from next to the ville-clos.If you haven't visited Concarneau do make time to see the ville-clos! I'm sure there will be something similar in Lorient - maybe you could check with their Tourism website.

Mentioned in this post
Concarneau
Concarneau
Finistere, France
Lorient
Lorient
Morbihan, France
Moultonborough, New...
Level Contributor
35 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fishing in Lorient, Concarneau‎

This was EXACTLY what I was looking for ..... and happened upon it a few days ago. I have reservations for next Thursday and am looking forward to it. THANK YOU for taking the time to respond.

3. Re: Fishing in Lorient, Concarneau‎

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2011, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Concarneau
;