We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing in Lorient, Concarneau‎

Moultonborough, New...
Level Contributor
35 posts
188 reviews
Fishing in Lorient, Concarneau‎

I am going to be in this area in a few weeks, and am interested in doing some ocean fishing. Can anyone recommend any areas, boats, piers, etc.?

Thanks!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Fishing in Lorient, Concarneau‎

Might this be what you're looking for?

www.tourismeconcarneau.fr/fr/page/dsp/30

There's a large car park right by where these boats leave from next to the ville-clos.If you haven't visited Concarneau do make time to see the ville-clos! I'm sure there will be something similar in Lorient - maybe you could check with their Tourism website.

Moultonborough, New...
Level Contributor
35 posts
188 reviews
2. Re: Fishing in Lorient, Concarneau‎

This was EXACTLY what I was looking for ..... and happened upon it a few days ago. I have reservations for next Thursday and am looking forward to it. THANK YOU for taking the time to respond.

3. Re: Fishing in Lorient, Concarneau‎

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2011, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Concarneau