We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train stops from Paris Bercy to Auxerre

Launceston Tasmania
14 posts
Train stops from Paris Bercy to Auxerre

I am travelling from Paris to Auxerre on a direct train in July.

I have limited vision and need to know the number of stops to count

before having to get off the train.

Can anyone tell me the names and numbers of stops for this journey.

Also, how clearly are the station name boards displayed on the platform?

Many thanks for any assistance.

KenTaylor

London, UK
Level Contributor
7,040 posts
208 reviews
1. Re: Train stops from Paris Bercy to Auxerre

During most of the day there are stops at Sens, Joigny, Laroche-Migennes (where the train waits for two or three minutes) and then Auxerre. There are usually announcements that you are approaching a station as well as on-train displays, although the latter may not help you although they are quite well lit. The station name boards are a bit dependent on whether yor seat on the train lines up with them.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
13,708 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Train stops from Paris Bercy to Auxerre

I don't know how limited your vision is but there are monitors at the beginning of each platform that will list all the stops the train is going to make, so you can look at that before the train departs.

Havelock North New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: Train stops from Paris Bercy to Auxerre

We have just done this trip. There were only 2 or 3 stops I think, but they are all announced on the train.

4. Re: Train stops from Paris Bercy to Auxerre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2015, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Auxerre