We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lille to Auxerre

Melbourne...
Level Contributor
254 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lille to Auxerre

Bonjour,

I am leaving Lille by train tomorrow morning at 10am. I arrive at 11:17am at Gare du Nord in Paris and will take the next SNCF train to Auxerre from Paris Bery at 12:38 so I have just over one hour to go between stations.

Can you confirm if this is right- I plan to : Take the green/blue line D direction Malsherbes/Melun. Get off at Gare de Lyon then take purple line 14 to Bercy the next station. This is becasue Line D does not stop at Bercy. From the metro at Bercy, do I follow the signs for Les Grand Lignes? I hope there is a lift or escalator as I have a heavy suitcase.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
12,259 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lille to Auxerre

Yes, take RER D to Gare de Lyon and then métro 14 to Bercy and follow signs to the main line trains. I'm pretty sure there are elevators and escalators at Bercy but I'm not 100% sure.

London, UK
Level Contributor
7,040 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lille to Auxerre

Yes there is a lift up to the station at Bercy. When I did that transfer last year, I walked from Gare de Lyon to Ga.re de Bercy. The route is signposted. and OK with a wheeled suitcase. I would guess it is only a few minutes longer than the change to the metro line.

3. Re: Lille to Auxerre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2016, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Auxerre