We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget hotel for 2

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pennington, New...
Level Contributor
47 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Budget hotel for 2

Hello- My daughter and a friend will be traveling to Paris by train from London. They will be staying 3 nights. They have a budget of $120 per night or maybe just a little higher. Any recommendations on hotel would be greatly appreciated.

Edmonton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Edmonton, Yellowknife
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget hotel for 2

You had mentioned $120, is that CAD, USD, etc? As well, do you know where they would prefer on staying? Are things such as nightlife, close to attractions important?

Pennington, New...
Level Contributor
47 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget hotel for 2

Hi- That would be us dollars. The Marais, Latin quarters would be nice... Closer to attractions is more important than nightlife. Thank you

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
18,715 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Budget hotel for 2

That's about 90€. See if you like Hôtel Diana or Hôtel du Collège de France in Latin Quarter -- cute, close to sights, well reputed and will probably fit that budget:

hotel-diana-paris.com/English--hotel.phtml

http://www.hotel-collegedefrance.com/en/

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Budget hotel for 2

I always liked the Hotel Jeanne d'Arc in the Marais on Rue de Jarente. www.hoteljeannedarc.com (sorry I don't know how to insert a link). It's in a great location, close to several metros and within walking distance to lots of sights.

Lewisburg...
Level Contributor
63 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Budget hotel for 2

I've stayed in Hotel Cluny Sorbonne. Right near Saint Michel. It's not far from Notre Dame. depending on, time of year, its $125ish.

Pennington, New...
Level Contributor
47 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Budget hotel for 2

Thank you JMUDuke.

7. Re: Budget hotel for 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2013, 05:27