We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Rue St Andre des Artes, Paris

Brisbane
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Hotel near Rue St Andre des Artes, Paris

Hi everyone

I'm travelling to Paris from 24th to 28th September 2015 and am meeting friends who are staying in an apartment in Rue St Andre Des Artes . I would like to stay nearby in a good 3 star hotel, I would very much appreciate your recommendations

Special Offer
Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
1,906 Reviews
from US$39.40*
US$43.80
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,296 Reviews
from US$109.40*
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
France
Level Contributor
374 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Hotel near Rue St Andre des Artes, Paris

Hi,

The best is to look on Tripdvisor and select on the web site 3 stars and "saint germain des prés" because Street saint André des Arts is in this district and you have a lot of hotels in this area.

You can look to on web site agoda.com/fr-fr/…paris-fr.html

or on expédia http://www.expedia.fr/Hotels#Hotels

Regards

Paris, France
Level Contributor
18,174 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: Hotel near Rue St Andre des Artes, Paris

Do you have a budget in mind? I usually shop by budget and not stars, since the stars are based on amenities and not the level of luxury of the hotel.

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,261 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: Hotel near Rue St Andre des Artes, Paris

Agree a good place to start might be one of the online booking engines, as it's very late to be looking for September. With hotels.com, for example, you can enter "rue Saint Andre des Arts" and your dates and the results will be sorted by distance. Then, you can take a look at rates and ratings. That will give you an idea of availability for your dates. It's usually best to check rates with the hotels and book directly, though. Once in a while, there may be a bargain on one of the third party sites.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,840 posts
456 reviews
4. Re: Hotel near Rue St Andre des Artes, Paris

There are two Best Western hotels nearby that I have stayed in. I can recommend both of them. They are best Western Left Bank and Best Western Grand Hotel de L'Universe.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
23,150 posts
109 reviews
5. Re: Hotel near Rue St Andre des Artes, Paris

I stayed on that street, its technically a 3 star, but I think most non europeons would consider it just a good two star. Rooms are clean, beds comfy,has a mmini fridge, , good ac , but decor is plain, rooms are small!

Location is excellent.

Hotel Eugenie.

I have stayed there three times now and like it, but is a good basic hotel, not in any way luxurious, fancy or spacious.

Norfolk, Virginia
Level Contributor
120 posts
1 review
6. Re: Hotel near Rue St Andre des Artes, Paris

Hotel le Regent is on rue Dauphine just around the corner from St Andre des Artes. We haven't stayed there in a while but my daughter stayed there last year and said they enjoyed their stay.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
23,150 posts
109 reviews
7. Re: Hotel near Rue St Andre des Artes, Paris

I would agree the Hotel Le Regent is a nice place,, I stayed there with a friend, and we booked the deluxe room for the extra space( I said "extra space" not "spacious",, keep that in mind) .. its needed there as the standard rooms are very , very small.. even for Paris.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
8. Re: Hotel near Rue St Andre des Artes, Paris

Thank you for the helpful reply . I have searched on those sites but I was interested in any personal recommendations on good places to stay

Brisbane
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
9. Re: Hotel near Rue St Andre des Artes, Paris

Hello I was thinking of hotels up to about 200 euros a night. Thanks for your help

Brisbane
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
10. Re: Hotel near Rue St Andre des Artes, Paris

Thank you very much for your help