We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone travel by bus from Paris to Honfleur?

Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Has anyone travel by bus from Paris to Honfleur?

Hi, first time solo travel to Europe for 3 weeks this November. My itinerary will be Paris-Honfleur-Bayeux-Avranches-Paris-Bruges-Rotterdam-Amsterdam. I google and found out that there is direct Flixbus go to Honfleur from Pont de Lavallois. Has anyone tried it?

Or any suggestion for my itinerary? I have to stop at Avranches no matter what as I have work to do.

4 replies to this topic
Chateaurenard...
Level Contributor
9,716 posts
93 reviews
1. Re: Has anyone travel by bus from Paris to Honfleur?

If it is direct from Pont de Levallois (note spelling) why not since there is no train to Honfleur. Just make sure you know where the stop is.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,373 posts
2. Re: Has anyone travel by bus from Paris to Honfleur?

Hi, compare that trip time and price to the train (ouisncf or train line.eu for schedules and prices) to Trouville/Deauville and bus https:/…L20S2.pdf to Honfleur just in case that suits you better

North Ipswich
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
3. Re: Has anyone travel by bus from Paris to Honfleur?

Hi, I travelled by bus from Paris to Honfleur 3 weeks ago. My bus left from Pont Levallois and the place to catch it is in a bus parking bay at the back of a hotel so don't go looking for a building as you wont find one. My bus was rather late so take a jacket as it's cold waiting. It's a lovely drive and the bus is comfortable. I booked online but apparently you can go in but find the address online. Not sure sorry! Can't remember the cost but it was worth it as Honfleur is unbelievable. Have fun!

Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: Has anyone travel by bus from Paris to Honfleur?

Thank you for the reply. I already booked the ticket online and hopefully everything will be well when the day come. I booked Flixbus and it costs 13.98Euro for oneway.

Reply to: Has anyone travel by bus from Paris to Honfleur?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted