We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiesta Palmares 2016?

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Fiesta Palmares 2016?

Does anyone know when dates and details are released for the Fiesta Palmares 2016? We're staying in San Ramon around 15th Jan and wanted to know if this will coincide with the festival, or if other things will need to be booked as we've missed it.

If it is on, what kind of things can we expect? Will things need pre-booking?

16 replies to this topic
San Ramon, Costa...
Level Contributor
11 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Fiesta Palmares 2016?

San Ramon is 7 km from Palmares , the bus service is constant. In San Ramon there are hotels and guesthouses of various price ranges , but should book as soon as possible since it is a lot of the people staying . One option is "Hostal Los Parques " the manager called Pablo Rodriguez , you can search on Facebook . Should be alert to the essential belongings . Try not to carry valuables and always carry cash in small denominations to pay for tickets and drinks. A taxi charge 4,000 colones (8 dollars) from Palmares to San Ramon.

San Ramon, Costa...
Level Contributor
11 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Fiesta Palmares 2016?

From 13 to 25 January 2016. Alpha Blondy is considered the heir of the legendary Bob Marley. He will perform with his band The Solar System , January 17 , from noon.

nacion.com/ocio/aire-libre/Fiestas-Palmares-…

San Ramon, Costa...
Level Contributor
11 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Fiesta Palmares 2016?

http://hostallosparques.com/

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Fiesta Palmares 2016?

In the meantime I already booked a hostel in San Ramon, but thank you very much for your help!

I'm looking forward to my trip.

Greets

Los Angeles...
2 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Fiesta Palmares 2016?

Hi Bianca! May I ask where you booked in San Ramon? Also how do you plan to get there from San Jose?

Mentioned in this post
San Jose
San Jose
San Jose Metro, Costa Rica
Los Angeles...
2 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Fiesta Palmares 2016?

Hi Bianca!

May I ask where you booked in San Ramon? And what is the best way to get there from San Jose? thanks! :)

Mentioned in this post
San Jose
San Jose
San Jose Metro, Costa Rica
Reply to: Fiesta Palmares 2016?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palmares