We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice weather

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
Nice weather

I will be in Nice on Thursday. Can someone please tell how is weather right now? I checked the weather reports.. it is showing around 22 almost everyday we staying..but not sure will it be cold in evenings or else . So bit confused about my clothes choice in there because of limited luggage.

And I will be grateful if someone can suggest how much a taxi usually charge from airport to old town centre. We have to go to Rue Rossini..

Thank you.

Nice, France
Level Contributor
3,177 posts
21 reviews
1. Re: Nice weather

Right now it’s +21 and nice weather. Expect about +15 in the evening.

Uber from airport to city center is about €20.

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
11,449 posts
2. Re: Nice weather

Forecast is sunny and (unfortunately ) no rain for next week or more. Unfortunately because it hasn't rained for about 6 months and forest fires still continuing. Chilly at night but beaches packed and lots swimming during the day.

Go for the Uber, or express airport bus (6 euro) ..avoid criminally priced Nice taxis.

Ed

Edited: 24 October 2017, 11:37
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
3. Re: Nice weather

Thank you so much.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
3,499 posts
247 reviews
4. Re: Nice weather

Rue Rossini is central, but it isn't really old town, it's 'musicians' quarter'

Level Contributor
599 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: Nice weather

We've been here 5 days and every day has been glorious sunny 22°clear blue skies and forecast to continue for another week or so only one problem we go back to uk saturday afternoon enjoy your stay we always come for a week or so about this time we absolutely love nice!

6. Re: Nice weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2018, 00:17