We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester
Level Contributor
96 posts
158 reviews
Save Topic
Hi,

Apologies for the trivial subject title - I'm looking to head to Frankfurt in the next month or so and I'm trying to establish the best areas to settle in for a few days, hotels etc...

Any info greatly appreciated

Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Mainz, Germany
Level Contributor
9,270 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location

Frankfurt is a very compact city with good public transportation, really any place of interest is just minutes away. If you look for a hotel in the triangle between Messe (fair), Zoo and Südbahnhof any location is very central.

Manchester
Level Contributor
96 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location

Greats, thanks that's useful info

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
17,198 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Location

It would help to know your budget too. I love Sachsenhausen as I am living there, so I am a little bias. The Hotel Maingau is rather nice as it is located in the arts district, close to several Applewine Taverns and Old Sachsenhausen, plus you can walk across the iron bridge easy from there and be in the Historic Part and Downtown. Hotel Royal is in the same area and more budget friendly I guess(do not expect luxury, but it is clean, so that counts)

www.maingau.de/en/our-hotel-in-frankfurt/

www.hotel-royal-frankfurt.net/en/index.html

Reply to: Location
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted