We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cordoba Travel Logistics

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
438 posts
83 reviews
Cordoba Travel Logistics

My husband and I will be in Cordoba from Monday, May 7 until Wednesday, May 9. We will be arriving via the AVE from Madrid. Our main goal will be to enjoy the Patio Festival. :) As well as visit the Mezquita, of course. I wanted to check up on the travel logistics between and within each of our destinations. My impressions are below; please advise if I am on the right track or if there is something I should plan to do differently.

From the train station to our hotel (NH Collection Amistad Córdoba): It would be best for us to take a taxi to our hotel.

Within Cordoba: We will most likely walk wherever we need to go, and no special travel passes are recommended. Or should we be planning to take the bus, taxis, etc., within the city?

Our next stop after Cordoba will be Seville. We are planning to take the AVE there Wednesday morning. I am assuming it will be best to have a taxi bring us back to the train station for our departure.

Is there any general advice for taking the taxis? Any procedures or scams I should be aware of?

Your feedback would be most appreciated and greatly help reduce my stress in planning this trip. Thanks in advance for your help!

11 replies to this topic
scotland
Level Contributor
20,375 posts
366 reviews
11. Re: Cordoba Travel Logistics

Cordoba to see list >> https:/…

Reply to: Cordoba Travel Logistics
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted