Wanted to ask if it would be okay to reserve only the traintrip from Seville to Cordoba, and no yet our return ticket for the evening? We'd rather decide the same day when to leave. Or would that be problematic? It would be Tuesday 11th of September. We dont mind taking a slower train, we just want to leave all options open, unless there is a small chance we can get on board... Thanks for your advice!