We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking

Leamington Spa...
Level Contributor
9 posts
22 reviews
Parking

Has anyone used Parclick online booking for Car park in Paseo Santa Bárbara, S/N - 11003. Cadiz, Spain? Arriving in Cadiz on Sunday 25 Feb 18 and need to park up for three days.

13 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
24,035 posts
292 reviews
1. Re: Parking

also another one on other side of the Parador at Santa Catalina which offers good value

https://parclick.com/parking-cadiz/ic_santa_barbara?lt=36.53671717596&ln=-6.3022649907516&z=16&df=2018-02-25+13:30&dt=2018-02-28+13:30&ft=1

https://goo.gl/8gEDoL

Edited: 02 January 2018, 16:27
London, United...
Level Contributor
24,035 posts
292 reviews
2. Re: Parking

These car parks should certainly not be that busy on your dates.

Leamington Spa...
Level Contributor
9 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: Parking

Thanks, I wasn’t sure about the company. Never pre booked city parking online abroad,

UK
Level Contributor
320 posts
42 reviews
4. Re: Parking

Hi everyone

Has anyone used the Parclick car park in Cadiz (IC Santa Barbara)?

I'm getting a very good price (40 euros for 5 days unlimited entry) for the first week in February but would like to know if anyone has used them?

Thanks in advance

UK
Level Contributor
320 posts
42 reviews
5. Re: Parking

Just updating Post #4

I've now booked the IC Santa Barbara Car Park for 5 days unlimited entry.

42.99 Euros including admin fee seems like a very good price after shopping around.

Easy process to pre pay online

Will report back

London, United...
Level Contributor
24,035 posts
292 reviews
6. Re: Parking

Should be good and put your mind at rest. Cadiz does have no more land to expand unless building out to the sea on all sides. And of course too many cars especially during summer.

I have seen arguments during parking attempts on the street as free parking is at a premium.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

UK
Level Contributor
320 posts
42 reviews
7. Re: Parking

Updating now that I have visited this car park.......

First off, I agree with previous comments that the old town is not car friendly. We were there at a relatively quiet time of year (first week of February) but I didn't see a parking space all week.

We used IC Santa Barbara Car Park for 5 days unlimited entry.

We pre-booked our space on the Parclick website, very easy to use.

You enter the car park, find a space then go to the ticket office with your reservation details. They then issue you with a ticket for the duration of your stay.

We paid 42.99 Euros including admin fee.

The hotel and other parking options were all working out at around 14 euros a day.

I would definitely recommend this as a parking option but a couple of things worth noting below;

1. When leaving the parking on foot we always went up the car ramp which was well lit. Some of the pedestrian exits aren't as good and you exit into the gardens which might be a bit unnerving at night. (Having said that I always felt 100% safe in Cadiz).

2. The ticket you are issued with is valid for the duration of your stay and you use it every time you enter or leave with your car. I unwittingly took another ticket when I re-entered and it screwed the system up resulting in the barrier not letting me out. I went back to the office and the staff were very helpful sorting me out

All in all a good experience and value for money

Apologies for the long post but I can see that Parking is an issue for visitors to this beautiful City.

London, United...
Level Contributor
24,035 posts
292 reviews
8. Re: Parking

Many thanks for your good feedback which will help others I am certain.

Eden Prairie...
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
9. Re: Parking

I was at my wit's end trying to figure out parking in cadiz and getting definitive reviews. Thanks a ton for your post. I feel much more at ease now with your comments and online booking. Especially as we are traveling with kids.

4 posts
1 review
10. Re: Parking

I will be staying near Calle Churruca with my elderly parents, the car park you mention sounds great value compared to the inter parking at €14 per day, do you think it is too far to walk for my parents?

Reply to: Parking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cadiz
Recent Conversations