We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cádiz in late November

Ithaca, New York
Level Contributor
32 posts
21 reviews
Cádiz in late November

I will be visiting Cádiz in late November and wonder whether it will be cold as to my needing to wear a light coat, or whether a sweater/cardigan will do. I know weather is basically unpredictable, but will appreciate past experience for these dates. Thanks for your help!!

4 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
24,035 posts
292 reviews
1. Re: Cádiz in late November

During the day it can of course be sunny and warm it's evening time when can get chilly. Also expect possible rain. No idea what to recommend as depends what you are used to. I remember the first time I went to Cadiz and it was for me lovely weather so wore shorts. Coming from a cold northern àEurope I felt quite out of place seeing local ladies with coats even a fur coat in one case.

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
2,066 posts
45 reviews
2. Re: Cádiz in late November

We were there before Christmas last year. It was sunny but people wore winter coats. A few brave souls ventured out in sweatshirts.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
71,874 posts
3,813 reviews
3. Re: Cádiz in late November

https:/…

Ithaca, New York
Level Contributor
32 posts
21 reviews
4. Re: Cádiz in late November

Thanks all for the replies. I now know how to pack for the last week of November, thanks to you all.

Reply to: Cádiz in late November
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cadiz
Recent Conversations