We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jerez airport to Cadiz options

Fitzroy, Australia
Level Contributor
5,387 posts
477 reviews
Jerez airport to Cadiz options

Hi people

We (three adults) plan to arrive in Jerez around 20 March next year on an Iberia flight from Frankfurt via Madrid at 12.45pm. Two of us have EU passports., if that makes any difference in how long it takes to get through the airport.

I gather our transport options are:

direct train from the airport to Cadiz (which don't seem that regular),

taxi to Jerez station then train to Cadiz,

direct bus from Jerez airport to Cadiz (again, not regular), or

taxi from the airport to Cadiz (quotes online appear to be around 77-98 Euro depending on luggage).

Can anyone assist us in working out how the options play out both cost and convenience wise?

4 replies to this topic
St Austell, United...
Level Contributor
4,489 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Jerez airport to Cadiz options

You have to consider the luggage and also how far your accommodation is from the station.

Personally, in the context of a long - distance, fairly large enterprise of a holiday, for the price of a couple of meals for the 3 of you (or one depending what sort of establishment you eat at) I'd just hop into a cab and get driven to the door. and save all the bother

London, United...
Level Contributor
24,039 posts
292 reviews
2. Re: Jerez airport to Cadiz options

If I was doing this I may aim to take the 13.45 train which you should make assuming you are not dawdling. Cost would be €18 for 3

The airport station is in front of the terminal building through the car parks about 5 minutes.

There is a local suburban train that leaves at 13.15 but you probably miss that.

If I missed those I may just take a taxi from the waiting queue. Will not cost more than your quotes.

Obviously check train times next year.

Buckhurst Hill...
Level Contributor
81 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Jerez airport to Cadiz options

Hi I regularly get a taxi and costs around 55 euros and takes 35 minutes nice and smooth

Fitzroy, Australia
Level Contributor
5,387 posts
477 reviews
4. Re: Jerez airport to Cadiz options

Thanks. I'm starting to think the taxi would be money well spent.

Reply to: Jerez airport to Cadiz options
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cadiz
Recent Conversations