We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Torremolinos in October

Canada
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Torremolinos in October

Can someone tell me what tourism is like in mid to late October? Is the weather still nice?

Many thanks in advance.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Torremolinos in October

It's a lovely time of year, not hectic like in July and August, the weather is usually pleasant without the stifling heat of the summer daytimes, and everywhere is still open. A great time for getting out and about exploring Andalucíá too, as you can be more active than in the summer.

Manchester
Level Contributor
278 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Torremolinos in October

Have been going for the past 6/7 years at this time (Oct) and weather has always been lovely - not boiling like July/Aug but still mid 20's and always lots of people around but again not too crowded.

Going again end of this month and cannot wait I am just hoping the weather will be a nice as it is in Oct although we will be back again come Oct - I love the place.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
60,080 posts
3,606 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Torremolinos in October

ToCuba:

The weather in all the Costa del sol is good in October. The rain usually comes later in the season. You will get very sunny days.

4. Re: Torremolinos in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 19:42