We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 days in Seville?

London, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
18 reviews
2 days in Seville?

Hi everyone

I am going to be in Seville for 2 nights from the 9th of July and wanted some advise on what to do and see. how to get to town from the airport , where to stay and day trips to Cordoba . thank you

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
33,819 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: 2 days in Seville?

Two nights gives you one full day in Seville www.sevillaonline.es/english/seville

Trains to Cordoba www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/index.html www.andalucia.com/cities/cordoba.htm

Accommodation www.booking.com www.bedandbreakfast.com/spain.html

Shuttle bus operates from the airport.

Edited: 06 February 2017, 18:51
Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
71,271 posts
3,815 reviews
2. Re: 2 days in Seville?

Read the top questions on the right panel for what to see.

I would not do a day trip to Cordoba because there is so much to see in Seville.

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
83 reviews
3. Re: 2 days in Seville?

Plaza de espana and parasol metropol were two places I enjoyed visiting but there's a lot to do in Seville and you'll need to prioritise what interests you most as you will barely scratch the surface in a short period .

Check out the things to do and take it from there .

Enjoy your visit

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
239 reviews
4. Re: 2 days in Seville?

There is an airport bus that will take you to the centre. 4 euro pp.

Walk left when you come outside from arrivals, it is less than a minute walk away. A taxi will be around 25 euro.

I agree with Benny, there is so much to see in Seville. You will be wasting too much time doing a day trip.

Imo you need a minimum of 3 nights in Seville but 2 is better than none.

Enjoy your trip!

scotland
Level Contributor
20,577 posts
366 reviews
5. Re: 2 days in Seville?

If you are only in Seville for 2 days you will not have enough time to visit Cordoba ,as previously mentioned, 3 days is the advised time to spend in Seville ....perhaps longer

marlboro new jersey
Level Contributor
215 posts
66 reviews
6. Re: 2 days in Seville?

We are going to be in Barcelona and Sevilla in May. We had wanted to see a bull fight in Barcelona but I read they are now banned. Do they still have them in Sevilla and if so what is best place to buy tickets?

7. Re: 2 days in Seville?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2018, 00:17