We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation question

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
71 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation question

Hello, we will be arriving in Barcelona in the morning from the States and traveling straight to Zaragoza for day and overnight then on to Madrid the next day. Would you recommend we purchase train tickets for barcelona-zaragoza and/or zaragoza-Madrid in advance? Would this save money or give us better choice of seats? Thanks so much!!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
71 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation question

BTW we will be there this October and would not like to sacrifice much time to save money. Thanks again!

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
63,732 posts
3,726 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation question

For trains:

https:/…Buying.Renfe.Tickets.Online.html

Singapore, null...
Level Contributor
199 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation question

Not an expert, not even from Spain, but from personal experience we just bought our tickets from Renfe online and note that they do offer online purchase discounts, we have also read about other promotions like early bird etc if we buy via the website so I reckon it does save a fair bit plus lessen the hassle of getting tickets at the ticketing box, especially in Barcelona where I heard can be rather busy. However we weren't given a choice of seats so am afraid I can't help you with that info, though tbh I'll love to be able to chose as siting on a seat facing backwards makes me sick ... HTH

4. Re: Transportation question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2017, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Zaragoza