For San Sebastian:
Things to see:
1. La Concha Beach - Probably the most beautiful beach in Spain.
2. Old town (behind the Ayuntamiento Building) - Has many pintxo restaurants.
3. Miramar Palace - A historic palace with beautiful gardens.
4. San Telmo Museum - The main art museum in the city-
5. Cathedral of the Good Sheperd - A beautiful church downtown.
6. Monte Igueldo - The view of the city from the top of this mountain is wonderful.
8. Ondarreta Beach - A beautiful beach that is the continuation of the La Concha Beach.
A very good hotel beside the La Concha Beach is the Hotel Londres. Use Booking.com to look for other hotels or apartments.
The area behind the Ayuntamiento (City Hall) has many restaurants where one can try pintxos. Calle Fuenterrabia and Avenida de la Libertad are the main shopping streets.